Link2SD is the solution for people who want to experiment with a lot of apps on their Android devices. Usually it is a very hard task to manage applications on your phone or the tablet. Moving applications from internal storage of your phone to SD card and from SD card to phone’s storage was a really hectic task before this solution. Now with Link2SD, you can easily manage your apps. You can move your apps to your memory card in a few touches. Download Link2SD apk file now to make the application management the easiest for you.
With this amazing app, you can uninstall and re-install an application from within the app. You can also uninstall the ‘impossible to delete’ system apps with download link2sd . You can clear app caches. You can see detailed information about apps you have downloaded. You can also create shortcuts for your apps. Link apps with this but you should have secondary partition installed on your card as it uses secondary partitions to link apps. Download Link2SD apk on this page and stay free from hard tasks of app management.
Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select
– Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
– Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
– Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
– Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
– Notify when movable apps installed
– Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
– Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
– Convert system apps into user apps
– Convert user apps into system apps
– Integrate “Updated” system apps into system (ROM)
– Clear data and cache of the application
– Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size.